Terms of Service
By using LotusJump.com (the "Service"), you agree to be subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"), which govern all use of LotusJump.com and its content.
LotusJump reserves the right to update and change the Terms of
at anytime without advanced notice. The release of any new
features that improve, enhance, or complement the current Service shall
be subject to the Terms of Service, as amended. Continued use
of the Service after any such changes are made shall constitute your
consent to such changes in the Service and in the Terms of Service.
- A valid credit card is required to open an account on LotusJump.com. Receipt of monthly payment is available upon request and will be sent via email.
- The service is billed on a monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of service, or months unused with an open account.
- If you subscribe to any of the paid portions of the Services (a "Subscriber"), you understand that once you have become a Subscriber, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your credit card will be charged based on the subscription program (e.g., annual, monthly, etc.) you have chosen.
- Payment is due on the defined recurring billing date. Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $10.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account by contacting LotusJump at 801-615-7494.
- Upon cancellation all of your data and stored information will be deleted immediately and cannot be restored.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- LotusJump, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and immediate deletion of all data in your account. LotusJump reserves the right to refuse service to anyone in its sole and absolute discretion.
Changes to Pricing and Service
- LotusJump reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Price of the monthly subscription Service is subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to LotusJump.com or the Service itself.
- LotusJump is not liable to any client or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or LotusJump.com.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) against any LotusJump employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and such other action as LotusJump may determine in its sole discretion.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that LotusJump shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LotusJump has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of LotusJump to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LotusJump and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LotusJump (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent by email to support at lotusjump dot com.
Intellectual Property Ownership
- LotusJump alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the LotusJump technology and its related technologies, the LotusJump content and templates and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other generalized information provided by you or any other party relating to LotusJump or pursuant to this Agreement.
- This Agreement does not constitute a sale of any property, intellectual or otherwise, and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to LotusJump, the LotusJump technology or the intellectual property rights owned by us.
- The LotusJump name and the LotusJump logo are LotusJump trademarks, and no right or license is granted to use them in any way without the prior written consent of LotusJump which consent may be granted in LotusJump's sole and absolute discretion.
Customer Data Confidentiality
- Confidential customer data is the property of the customer. LotusJump considers information regarding your account to be confidential. We consider the information you provide to us to be implicitly confidential in the customer-provider relationship that exists. Absent extraordinary circumstances such as a court order or an investigative subpoena from a government agency, we do not share your personally identifiable information with anyone unless you have given your permission.
- Customer information that we do not disclose to other organizations, including businesses, under normal circumstance include, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Information
- Credit Card Information
- Login information
- LotusJump may use aggregate installed base customer statistics in a confidential manner for internal analysis and external marketing purposes.
- LotusJump does not sell or distribute confidential customer data to third parties.
- Notwithstanding LotusJump's customer data confidentiality program, customers are encouraged not to post or release confidential customer data except where specifically required as part of the Service. LotusJump is not responsible for releases of confidential customer data by the customer or other third parties.